Product supported by the Aryiamuru Project - Bag made of 100% cellulose foil (PLA) and paper.
- SPECIALTY - Real deep dark purple colour from pure acai, with essential fatty acids Omega- 6 and Omega-9 fats and solids only from the pulp, with a soft, not grainy texture. No pits ground. Only the mesocarp and exocarp. Best tasting acai, adjusted to the demanding tastebuds of the amazonian people, used to eat fresh acai. Harvest in the region of Abaetetuba, with organic certification.
- PRESERVING THE AMAZON FOREST - The only B-Corporation in the North of Brazil. Working to create productive chains involving traditional and indigenous communities in the Amazon rainforest, encouraging the extraction of raw materials by those who live, respect and know this region.
- FREEZE DRIED - Not all freeze-dried acai is equal. We guarantee the highest quality achieved by adequate harvesting practices, well-tuned fruit delivery logistics added to exceptional care at each step in the production process using only selected berries. All made in the Amazon.
- THE BEST ACAI POWDER FOR VEGAN KETO DIET - Healthy fat acids content in our acai (54 %) is a monounsaturated oleic acid.
- PRODUCED IN THE DELTA OF THE AMAZON RIVER - Origin controlled by 100% Amazonia, coming solely from wild-harvested acai trees. Packed and labelled in Europe in industrial compostable bags, made with organic starch and transparent cellulose foil ( PLA), petroleum-free, following EU normative. May be disposed in organic waste bins or for incenaration.
100% Amazonia Pure Organic Acai Powder 200 g | Fresh Extract | Freeze-Dried
€22.49 Regular Price
Excluding Sales Tax
Subscribe and save 5%